Seeking Artist Liaison with in-depth (minimum 3 years) experience (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY OTHERWISE) to work with gallery’s current and growing list of artists.
The Artist Liaison is expected to be extremely skilled at communication within a group environment, and a pro-active problem solver and working closely with the gallery’s Senior Directors.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to Artist and Estate management :
* Establishing career growth strategy and developing opportunities for the artists and Estates
• Managing the gallery’s relationship with the artists/Estates and their studios
• Managing all the artist-related matters, including but not limited to, internal and external exhibitions, production of artworks, publications, secondary market research, logistics, and other.
• Being responsible for artist related archives (documents and publications) and special projects such as catalogue raisonné.
• Ensuring all information in database is up-to-date and accurate.
• Facilitating production; establishing and monitoring production budget and timeline.
• Overseeing and managing the cost control process for artist related exhibitions and projects.
• Establishing system for monitoring commissions and consignments/loans.
• A minimum of 3 years gallery experience
• Extensive knowledge of artist relations.
• In-depth experience of artist productions.
• 5-day work week (Tuesday - Saturday)
• Job based in Paris
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively and follow instructions
• Professionals skills in French and English
Contract type: Full Time
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org